Owls Owls and More Owls


Can you spot the owl?
This is the scene of my youngest daughter's bedroom this morning. She having 5 friends over tonight for a sleepover.
I am so brave.

Meanwhile I've been having fun making new owl ACEOS.


You've already seen the middle one but let me introduce you to the others.



I've just listed them in my Etsy shop and I've painted them on strong acid-free watercolour paper with acrylic inks. They're $10 each (approx. £6.43 each.)

Click on each of the titles to take you to their details.

Thankyou for looking!

I hope there's an owl that you like and if cats are more your thing then you'll like my next batch. It's going to be more cats soon! :)



Comments

Rita A. said…
Love the owls.
Victoria Stitch said…
the owls are absolutely stunning! I just love your use of colours and pattern!
Carol said…
Beautiful owls! Love the look "two owls" are giving to each other.
Carol xx
Flotsam said…
Owls are a magical little bird; I love them. Your daughter's bedroom is very tidy. Is this normal?
manomij said…
Hi Jess they are lovely, I guess you will be making many more of these in the middle of the night you brave woman!
ManonX
Mandel said…
Love these owls :) Especially the first one. It looks so elegant...
Introverted Art said…
oh Jess, these look lovely!!
Claire said…
Love your owls Jess.
Have just whipped some up for my up coming market, they are so popular.
Nice to find your blog.....

Claire :]

Popular posts from this blog

More Cottages During Lockdown and a Change in Medium.

Illustration Friday: Confined

A Day Out